Job Opening: Account Manager at Acorn Influence
Acorn Influence is growing! We are looking for driven, solutions-oriented employees with a minimum of two years of hands-on experience and a detailed understanding of numerous social media platforms in both our Sales and Client Services groups. CPG and/or agency experience is a plus. We are hiring Client Services and Sales roles in Bentonville and also hiring Sales positions in the Chicago area.
Send resumes to email@example.com
Who is Acorn: The Influence Company?
Acorn, The Influence Company empowers leading brands and agencies to reach consumers through authentic content. Acorn believes that compelling storytelling drives the meaningful relationships brands seek to have with consumers. We have a network of over 7,000 influencers who are selected using Acorn’s proprietary Acorn score, which ensures efficient recruitment in a turnkey manner. Acorn’s staff then hand selects influencers who will produce user-generated content for the brand.
What You’ll Do -Overview:
As an Account Manager your primary responsibilities are all things influencer and client related. This starts with a solid understanding of the client’s needs to identifying and recruiting the perfect set of influencers for the campaign. You’ll be responsible for influencer communications and quality control on all campaigns. You will be the primary liaison with the influencers.
What You’ll Do- The Details:
- Understand each campaign and identify, pitch, recruit and select well-suited influencers based on clients’ specifications.
- Be detail oriented and provide quality control for assigned campaigns.
- Provide creative support to the Client Service team.
- Perform campaign set up, continuous monitoring on all assigned campaigns.
- Provide regular project activity feedback to Client Services team.
- Think creatively and always be agile and pivot quickly.
- Learn and apply the Acorn methodology, how it applies to projects from start to finish-and how to analyze project effectiveness
Experience and Abilities You Should Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, AD/PR, Communications or other related fields or equivalent prior work experience.
- Two years of client services related work experience.
- Highly organized and able to successfully manage multiple projects at once.
- Hands on experience and detailed understanding of numerous social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Etc.) and be able to creatively think about how they could apply to marketing programs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both within the company as well as communicating with influencers.
- Friendly, positive attitude.
- Flexible and adaptable to learning new tools and technologies.
- Hustle and an ability and desire to learn as you go.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org