Job Opening: Sales Executive at Acorn Influence
Acorn Influence is growing! We are looking for driven, solutions-oriented employees with a minimum of two years of hands-on experience and a detailed understanding of numerous social media platforms in both our Sales and Client Services groups. CPG and/or agency experience is a plus. We are hiring Client Services and Sales roles in Bentonville and also hiring Sales positions in the Chicago area.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is Acorn: The Influence Company?
Acorn, The Influence Company empowers leading brands and agencies to reach consumers through authentic content. Acorn believes that compelling storytelling drives the meaningful relationships brands seek to have with consumers. We have a network of over 7,000 influencers who are selected using Acorn’s proprietary Acorn score, which ensures efficient recruitment in a turnkey manner. Acorn’s staff then hand selects influencers who will produce user-generated content for the brand.
What You’ll Do -Overview:
You’ll identify prospects, build relationships, and close business for Acorn. This position is a combination of both hunter and strategist. Typical clients consist of shopper marketing experts at brands, brands themselves, retailers, and agencies. We are looking for someone with a passion for innovation, hustle, thirst for learning all things social media, outstanding communicator and a closer.
What You’ll Do- The Details:
- Provide your deep knowledge and passion on social media including new and upcoming platforms.
- Identify, develop, manage, and track sales goals.
- Effectively prospect potential clients through brand, retail, agency, supplier networks and other lead sources.
- Understand client business objectives, propose and close strategic solutions.
- Retain and grow existing business.
- Partner with internal department to oversee accounts from proposal through post-analysis to resell.
- Travel on an as-needed basis for sales calls.
Experience and Abilities You Should Have:
- 2+ years experience selling strategic digital marketing solutions and/or 2+ years of Shopper Marketing experience with a passion for the digital marketing industry.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM software a plus.
- Proven track record of sales goal achievement.
- Ability to work successfully in a startup environment including building collaborative relationships across Acorn internal department, vendor partners, and clients.
- Be community present.
- Presentation and public speaking skills.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Gmail (including Google drive and calendar).
Please send resume to email@example.com