[Infographic] 8 Reasons Why Millennials Love Shareable Content
Who is a Millennial?
Close your eyes and picture a millennial. I bet you’re not picturing these people:
- Mark Zuckerberg, 32 (Facebook)
- Brian Chesky, 35 (AirBNB)
- Kevin Systrom, 33 (Instagram)
- Hayley Barna, 33 and Katia Beauchamp, 33 (BirchBox)
- Evan Spiegel, 26 (Snapchat)
Technically a Millennial is someone who was born between 1980 and 1995. They grew up with television, the internet, cell phones, and all kinds of new technology. Older generations kind of give them a bad rep but if you look at the list above there’s quite a few Millennials who are responsible for websites and apps that we can’t live without.
But why do they have a passion for shareable content?